Hadak Glas S.A. has been formed as a corporation with the objective of realization of a Construction Smelting Works of the Float Glass with Glass Tempering Division and manufacture of Low-E coated glass and insulation glass packages for windows and facades VSG and ESG. Total costs of the enterprise amount net to 165 000 000.00 Euro.
The business plan, which state the enterprise to be profitable as well as achievable, has been made according to long lasting technical and economical analysis.
Lublin, one of the biggest towns in the south-east of Poland, has been chosen as the location of the planned investment. In the next 3 years about 312 people will be employed.
The planned building project of the production plant for flat glass, coated flat glass and insulation glass packages for windows and facades should be realize over a period of one year.
The production is based on the very latest technology supplied by the following companies.
Firm: Applied Films GmbH&Co.KG.
D - 63755 Alzenau Germany
Glass Coating System Type TG 3210 H5/14-21
Firm: von Ardenne Anlagentechnik GmbH
D - 01324 Dresden Germany
In-Line Sputter System for Flat Glass
Firm: Glastechnische Industrie
Peter Lisec GmbH
A - 3363 Hausmening-Amstetten
Anlage ASL 60/30 RS-S, ASS 60/30 RS, LV 35/25 UZ,
LV 26/16 US, BSV 45 NK, BSV 30K, Process Control
The economical analysis for the business plan has been made on the basis of financial and economical results of the existing firms with the same profile located in European Union.
The business plan clearly shows that the project of Hadak Glas S.A. is achievable and lucrative. It has financial and economic stability
More reasons, which argue for the project of Hadak Glas S.A., are as follows:
1. There is a great and growing demand for coated flat glass and insulation glass for windows and facades throughout the EU and the former Russia countries.
The production capacity of the existing companies dealing with the float glass Low-E
cannot cope with the current demand.
2. Domestic demand for Low-E glass is estimated on the level of 12 millions m²/year. The bigger part of demand is mainly supplied by Import from UE countries. At present there are only two producers in this line of business in Poland. Together, they are able to supply only half the demand.
3. The planned production capacity in terms of coated glass Low-E of the new production plant in Lublin amounts to 4.50 millions m²/year, what constitutes 3.46 % of European demand and covers 30 % of domestic demand.
4. The planned production capacity in terms of production of insulation window and facades packages of the new production plant in Lublin amounts to 650 000.00 m²/year, what constitutes 0.45 % of EU countries demand and covers 6.00 % of domestic demand.
According to the planned start up of production of refined glass and insulation window packages as well as shields for building facades we have pleasure to present to you the offer of our products.
In the scope of refined flat glass we offer glass from 3 mm to 15 mm thick with dimensions from 0.30 m x 0.90 m to 3.21 m x 6.00 m.
We offer glass in colours corresponding to the clients order, in full colours range.
We also offer 6.00 mm thick Solar control Double Low-E glass panes and 4.00 mm Low-E glass panes.
Our glass is refined with the most sophisticated methods, by coating its surface with metal oxides and nitrides in the atmosphere of argon and oxygen.
The products of Hadak Glas S.A. guarantee for your flat and house:
- more comfort
- modern design
- low energy costs
- noise insulation
- less heat loss in the winter months
- no heating-up of interiors in the summer months
- fire protection
- more security
Beneath we present particular types of final products :
We hope to have roused your interest of our project and we invite you to cooperation with the highly profitable business.